Just checking in after my New Year’s goals post. It has been a great month personally and professionally. I met my main goal which was to update my niche sites. It helped because traffic surged immediately and a young site that had previously only made about $10 a month via Amazon made over $70 for January. That is a big jump and it’s encouraging. I absolutely must work more on keeping those sites updated even though they aren’t my main earners. I am throwing money away if I don’t.
Other success include:
- Struck a deal with a company to be ambassador (pays throughout the year)
- Sold quite a few ads
- Had a great month with Commission Junction sales
- Had a great month promoting ebooks for another blogger
- Converted my ebooks to another sales/affiliate platform to save $
- Went halves on a graphics subscription with another blogger to save $
- Emailed several of my lists with offers
- Wrote many posts ahead of time and scheduled them, have a bank of posts now
- Outsourced articles, graphics, and video on Fiverr
- Sold three niche sites I was no longer interested in updating
So far in 2013 I am staying on track and I am going into month two with gusto!